Eucalyptus Class Blog

A Bishop's Waltham Junior School Blog

12/10/2016

Y5 so far!!

Filed under: Uncategorized @ 14:36

Y5 so far is totally amazing and funny and Mr.Geraughty comes up some crazy dances and raps in our lessons to make us laugh and remember things so we can say it to ourselves and make our lessons exciting. I don’t know how but Mr.Geraughty always makes the lessons as fun as possible. He can be strict but for all the right reasons because our class is really fussy and we are really bad at not making noise! Our class is fussy but we all have great friends:) My bestest friend is Ellie and Charlotte   because she always plays with me and are loyal friends. Mrs. Mars is a wonderful teacher to have because she always there to comfort me when I’m having a bad day with making friends or I’m worried also when I get scared about things that I shouldn’t be scared of when that thing is not going to harm you because they just look scary.

I am looking forward to Marwell Zoo, making soup, programming in ICT, science dome in the hall and other school trips!!

6 Comments »

RSS feed for comments on this post.